Wednesday, February 13, 2008

masseusical

After becoming a female Herman Munster due to extreme neck pain, I finally relented and went to the local Tui Na massage parlor near the work place. I asked for the lunch special (3o minutes of rub for 20 bones...not bad, right?) but almost as soon as my face hit the paper towel/face hole, i passed out. Minutes or an hour later I awoke to find that not only was a small Asian woman on my back grinding her elbow into my upper trapezius, I was crying and could hear the tears hit the industrial low pile carpet. I think she hit my sad bone.

1 comment:

lanyard said...

I think it's totally possible she did hit your sad bone. Once when I went to an acupuncturist, he hit the sad button; when he put a needle right below my lower lip, centered above my chin, I started to cry hysterically. My sister had a similar experience, only he hit the happy button, and she started to laff hysterically.